Our past belongs in the wood industry. As a special product we therefore offer the unique article number „wood“ based on the German standard ELDAT.
WoodCat defines the unique article code for „wood“, which derives from the characteristics:
- Wood species (based on EU standard EN13556)
- Class – rough classification, umbrella term (lumber, industrial wood, recycling, etc.)
- Use class – subclass (wood chips, OSB, MDF, sawdust, pallets, rods, etc.)
- Certificates (PEFC, FSC, Naturland …)
- Quality – Classification according to the grades
- Billing length
- Bark condition (with / without bark, etc.)
- Strength class (diameter, middle strength, Heilbronner, etc.)
and is 100% ELDAT compliant. Other national standards can be easily assigned. FHPDAT (Austria) is shown, IFIS (Switzerland) is integrated
With WoodCat the articles are offered as „catalogue software“ and facilitate the connection to the own enterprise resource planning.
as a Web-Service